Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

WE HAVE A GLIDER!!!

Grandpa and Grandma Rask came over today for lunch and to help Daddy put together the glider... ok, MY glider. Now that it's there, I kind of feel like I have Mommy's space in Beavlet's room. Grandma and Daddy put together the chair and Grandpa... well, Grandpa read the instructions and gave the directions. It was actually quite hilarious. :-)

Pictures of how the room looks with the glider an of the proceedings. This time, it was beer rather than Scotch.











There you have it! The Beavlet's room so far!

Today in church, the Sunday School teachers and the kiddos had a little mini-celebration in honor of my last day of teaching Sunday School, it was very sweet. They had cake and the kids made a book for me, each of them drew a picture of the baby and answered questions about what they thought I would name him, how big he would be, and they gave me advice for being a good mom... it was precious and hilarious. Such a blessing, I felt very hugged.

Jeff and I have our first birthing class tonight... 6-8:30 for the next four Sunday nights and aaaaaall day (9-4:30) next Saturday for Baby Care and Breastfeeding. That's how much we love you, Little Beavlet. :-)

Hugs,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment